Thursday, May 15, 2014

Good choice or Bad?

Operating theater, a department i had chose.
It chosen me as a part of them in returned.
General surgery is the sub-unit i have to struggle for the next three years.
I doubted myself, seriously.
I wondered if i had made the right choice.
yes, i wanted to specialized in something, and hopefully it can helps me to go further in the future.
but, when it comes to certain extent which i think it is not so good in terms of the working hours and the money (realistic mindset).
everyone likes to work office hours, it may sounds good to some of them, however, i dont like. I prefer to work during the weekends and enjoy my off days from Mon-Fri. The reason is simple >> avoid crowd
What can you expect from an island country like S'pore? everywhere is human-being. Everything is all about queuing up, waiting and waiting.
 And, you must be wondering why dont you choose your fav department >>ED?
Yes, I like ED,no doubt. But, I wished to live longer. Can you imagine if you need to see every patient who comes to you got flu-like symptoms, isnt it freaks you out? Besides, my hospital is the first line defense when there is an outbreak of contagious disease. It is fearful.
Yes, I got what I want the most, I should be thankful.
I believe in give and take. I wanted to live longer and specialized in a department, i have to give up my salary. It is reasonable tho.
Let the nature takes it's course.
Good or bad, time will tell. Hopefully, I am able to survive under such freaking cold theater.

No comments: