Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Felt so Touched and so much love

Yup, yesterday was the day marks the real end of my single life.
I finally married.
After gathering the two families together to have a proper meal, talk about the wedding ceremony plan, dowry exchanged, I'M MRS LI like OFFICIALLY
Felt so much love and so touched after the dinner.
Wondering why...
Lots of funny thinking keep running through my mind.
It's like everything is finally coming to the end, the very end.
Maybe sigh of relief.

AND YUP
I'm working very hard on my last assignment for my degree course!
I'm writing this is To record this unforgettable moment of my entire life.
Yup, I hope I do my parents proud.
Although I'm very naughty, disobey you all sometimes, but, my love is always for you two.
 I'm loving you, papa and mama. I'm the type of person always act on my words. I hope you two can understand me.
The main purpose of doing this course is not that I want that degree so much, I really really wanted to make you all proud of me. Although I pregnant throughout my degree journey, but, I believed I had juggling them very well, be it my work, my baby and my school work.

Finally, I achieved these milestones before I turned 30 years old.
everything paid off.
I made it though I'm slowER than anyone else.
Remember, 'Slow is better than Never'
I guess, it will be the quote my life and it is going to be something I will tell my baby girl.

No comments: