Wednesday, June 10, 2020

2020

Hi, long lost blog.
Here I am again. I guess I need to ventilate. This year is not a good year at all. Covid-19 year. Everywhere locked down. Stress level very high.

Do you want to know if I am happy? I'm not. Palpitations, insomnia, body aching are the signs of aging? Maybe. 29 this year. Nothing much achieved.
Own a hdb, have a naughty girl, stable job, loving husband. Enough? Don't know.
Am I greedy? No. Satisfaction is not there.
Feel very bad recently. Emotional. Keep thinking how to mingle with elderly. I cant read her mind. Maybe she has homesick, maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to? I felt she is scary. Horrible. I don't know, I am lost in handling the situation. I want to escape. There is no way for me to run away.
Suddenly I realised why there is an increase of psy pt in hospital recently... No where to go, stay in a cage, can't vent their anger out.

I am 😔, very much. Please. Help me. 

No comments: