Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

=)
I got a habit, i like to look back what i've done for the past one year and thinking what can I do better in the brand new year. =) Let me to summarize my 2014.
Jan-21/Feb, the journey as a student nurse had ended beautifully, I had done what I supposed to do, and passed my final clinical attachment with flying color. Daebakk^^
March-June, I've been to Taiwan with my best nursing-mate >>Grace for 10D9N, a wonderful journey. Glad to know her and she's my closest friend during polytechnic's life. 12/May, Me and her became registered nurse under the same hospital and same department. We embarked our nursing journey in Singapore, hope it's a good start for both of us.
June-Sept, Adapting and adjusting ourselves, trying to fit ourselves into this cruel society as a working adult. While waiting for the time to pass faster, something delighted me during this period. =) Yea, paktuo with him is the best thing ever^^
Sept-Dec, I passed my probation in my Fav unit. I've been floating here and there, yet ended up at PACU. I met a lot of friends, I'm glad to know a girl, her name is Julia^^. Like her character, her laughter too. Do you know how suffering it can be when you're dying to pass your probation yet your preceptor is not helping you at all? Big thanks to her, I got the courage to move on.
2015, are you ready? =) I hope for the best for my country, I hope 2015 will be better than 2014. Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015^^

However, 2014 may be a good year to me, but it doesnt look like it is good to Malaysia. MH370 is missing yet to be found, MH17 shot down by youknowwho, and most importantly before the year end, Air Asia got one flight crashed down. What's wrong with Malaysia? People in Kelantan there suffering from horrible flood, please do something to save Malaysia, Stop travelling to USA to play golf with Obama,can or not?  

1 comment:

Swee Hui, Yap said...

KEEP IT UP AND STAY LOVELY WITH HIM THIS YEAR AND MANY YEARS TO COME!